Revocable Trust Attorneys in McKinney, TX
An Adaptable & Beneficial Estate Planning Document
One of the most popular types of trust that clients use for estate planning is a revocable living trust. Revocable living trusts are created while you are still alive, and give you the power to determine how your property will be transferred upon death.
Just as the name sounds, these trusts give you the option to modify or even completely revoke the trust at any point during your lifetime. Because of this, revocable trusts give individuals a high degree of control over how their assets are organized and managed, while providing an extensive range of benefits.
Some of the benefits of having a revocable trust in place include:
- Being able to avoid the time, expense, and overall burden of the probate process
- Being able to choose who is a beneficiary of your assets
- Having the ability to revise the legal document as circumstances and desires for your estate change
- Minimizing the chance of a legal dispute over your estate, as your wishes will be clearly expressed
- Avoiding a conservatorship
- Keeping the document and your personal information private after death
Ensure Your Wishes Are Carried Out & Your Loved Ones Benefit
Over time, situations arise and circumstances change, and it is very helpful to have an estate plan in place that can adapt to those changes. At Willingham & Galvan, our McKinney estate planning lawyers are well-aware of the common desire for an adaptable trust, and can help you create a revocable trust that perfectly matches your unique needs, goals, and desires for your property and beneficiaries.
From avoiding the unnecessary hassle that often comes with probate, to ensuring your wishes are fulfilled and loved ones are taken care of, there are many advantages to these legal documents.
Learn more and schedule your consultation by contacting our firm now at (214) 499-9647 in McKinney.
“Every experience has been outstanding!”- Sheldon C.
“They were so unbelievably helpful and kind after my father passed.”- Dani P.
“Professional, knowledgeable, and efficient service.”- Tana Gleim