Allen Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
Backed by More Than 10,000 Satisfied Clients
When it comes to planning for one’s elder years, one’s passing, and the protection of one’s legacy, it can be a matter that brings discomfort, confusion, and uncertainty. Understanding the importance of estate planning is vital as well as learning its benefits. At Willingham & Galvan, we have provided the counsel and legal services needed to establish wills, estate plans, and elder care for more than 10,000 Texans in our area. We have encountered every size, complexity, and variation of case imaginable in terms of this practice area. Our Allen estate planning and probate lawyers have also provided critical assistance to clients needing to administer a family member’s probated property.
If you are looking for legal guidance in the matter of estate planning and probate in or around Plano, we invite you to look no further than our firm. Our talented legal team is committed to assisting you preserve your estate, make smart plans for the future, and to ensure that your interests are legally protected. We know what we are doing because, instead of handling these areas as a sideline to other more major legal fields, we have devoted our firm to the concentration of estate planning and probate. As a result, our legal team includes top recognition by Avvo as well as Rising Stars and Super Lawyers listings. These awards reflect the professionalism and quality of service you will find at Willingham & Galvan.
Looking for answers about estate planning or probate in Allen? Send us your contact details via our online form or call us at (214) 499-9647 to book a consultation with an attorney today.
What Do We Do to Help You in Our Service Areas?
Our legal practice is devoted to helping you find answers and customized solutions to the following legal areas:
- Wills, which form a critical basis for any estate planning. Wills allow your wishes regarding your property and belongings to be honored as to heirs and beneficiaries, can establish guardianships for minor children, and provide other crucial benefits.
- Estate plans, which can be tailored to your individual needs and goals. These can include both irrevocable and revocable trusts, financial and medical Powers of Attorney, advanced healthcare directives, and other personalized legal instruments.
- Probate administration following the death of a family member. This can be a confusing and sometimes challenging process depending on whether your family member died with or without a will. Our firm can help you navigate all legal aspects of the court process.
- Elder law, also known as posterity planning or long-term care planning. End of life care can be accommodated for through smart planning involving your personal assets, insurance, and Medicaid and VA benefits. Ensure that you or a loved one is set up to be protected as much as possible through the end of life.
What experience do we offer? We have drafted more than 10,000 wills, formulated and finalized more than 6,000 various types of trusts, and handled more than 800 Texas probates. Overall, we have competently handled the legal matters of more than 10,000 clients. We understand the hurdles you may be facing in all our practice areas and can help you resolve them with confidence.
We enjoy helping to protect your heritage and the hopes and dreams of your family through customized planning for the future. Every client who comes to us has a unique and individual situation involving the particulars of their family, their assets and resources, and more. We take into consideration all of the various aspects of your personal scene and help you put into effect legal instruments and tools that will serve your best interests.
Protect Your Assets with Comprehensive Estate Planning
At Willingham & Galvan, our experienced estate planning attorneys in Allen, TX are dedicated to helping individuals and families protect their assets and ensure their wishes are carried out. Whether you have a large estate or modest assets, estate planning is essential to provide for your loved ones and minimize potential disputes.
Our team of skilled attorneys can assist you with:
- Creating wills and trusts
- Establishing power of attorney
- Designating healthcare proxies
- Developing guardianship plans
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Planning for business succession
By working with our estate planning attorneys, you can have peace of mind knowing that your assets will be distributed according to your wishes and that your loved ones will be taken care of in the future. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and start protecting your legacy.
Want trusted legal advice? Call Willingham & Galvan serving clients throughout the greater Allen area at (214) 499-9647 today.
“Every experience has been outstanding!”- Sheldon C.
“They were so unbelievably helpful and kind after my father passed.”- Dani P.
“Professional, knowledgeable, and efficient service.”- Tana Gleim