How To Save $20,000 or More in Taxes for High-Income Businesses
At The Willingham Law Firm, PC, our team is proud to share our knowledge
and experience with the community and surrounding businesses. Our founding
attorney, Mr. Talyor Willingham, will be holding an all-day seminar for
business owners, titled “How To Save $20,000 or More in Taxes for
High-Income Businesses.” Attorney Willingham’s extensive experience
with estate planning, probate law, and other areas of business law has
earned him a reputation for excellence as a lawyer in the McKinney area.
Also, his Master’s degree in Personal finance and Doctorate in Jurisprudence
both stand to represent his thorough understanding of business law and
Approximately 200 business owners will attend the all-day event. This seminar
will be held on February 10th, 2018 and will include several workable points aimed at helping high-income
business owners find ways to save.
The seminar will include information about the following:
- Learn new tax code provisions that help small business owners save on taxes
- Discover what business structures get the best tax treatment
- Find out how you can leverage your business structure to increase your net worth
- Discover what you need to do before March 15th, 2018 to get full benefits
- Find out what business structures you should avoid going forward
- Step-by-step instructions on how to form your own business
- How to incorporate your estate plan into your business structure
- How to mortgage your life to substantially increase your net worth
- Learn the importance of incorporating C-Corporation to manage your business
- Discover captive insurance strategies to decrease taxes
To sign up for the “How To Save $20,000 or More in Taxes for High-Income
Businesses” seminar, or learn more, fill out our contact form.
To learn more about the upcoming seminar, or for legal help, contact The Willingham Law Firm, PC.